mercredi, 1 août 2007

due to an overload of
"You camwhore MATT!" comments,

i've decided to cut down
on the publishing of my
seducing pics ahahah!

mista b shall be my icon
my representitive =D
mista b

History : the origins of mista b
on the last occasion of my bday,
the family of the beanie bears
were...
grappled, sqeezeed, embraced
and simply
boobified
by guys and girls alike

mista b made it out alive..


the bday memories
anyways back to present,
my santa claus bag of food's
running out..

whos been notty or good?

further evidence of me being good..haha!

it was late...
and
i was studying bio =D

all was smooth till i reached..

THIS CHAPTER
(which isnt really as delicious as it sounds)


well i got hungry.. so..

hi five!

and also bored.. and thus..


chocolate houses


which obviously ended up..

disasterous.. =(

theres all this whole bunch of crap..
and my watch.. andddd

i came out with a brilliant experiment
to inspire me to study
brainstorm =D
(aiyah biasa la right haha!)

test subjects

so basically, i reward myself
with the pleasure of
killing test subjects =D
after each interval time
of studying

execution hours

i was ironically happy till..

the villian came

and everybody died early

the experiment verdict : a failure

which gives birth to the conspiracy
according to ppl,
that eating alot doesnt make me
fat

who said so!?

see? fat!

ahem.. dont mind the exposure of skin la k..

44" waist line

and..

96 kg..

fat la right ? hahah
after lots of junk food and BOOKS

okay that was pretty much
exaggeratedd laa..

well i'd beg for forgiveness
for misleading u guys =D


yet again, i'm holy..

aiyah i'd go back to bed

1 commentaire:

vivian. a dit…

Stop eating...haha