mercredi, 25 juillet 2007

i hate titles..

hookayy hahah.. this is a first =D
hmm i just got my first contact lenses yest.

i wonder if people really like em
cuz the guy at the counter didnt really LIKE me..

he was teaching me.. and hated it
prob cuz i dropped the contacts like 5 times

before it actually went in haha!
THAT was YESTERDAY..
anyways TODAY,

i went to this COOOL shop and got some rubbish junk to eat.
wanna see?

haha yesh yesh the singles..


HEHEHE! u might wanna practice being surprised!

like this! wahaha
(i feel lamed)

Well then.. lemme present,

-The Family-
(and the foot)


and the potatoes


the computer...

Dont you just wish it was like..

matthew in wonderland..


You know what happened lah!


well ONE scream from the chosen female one
and pooof..



clean.. so..unlike.. me


anywayss... hahah.. it got messyyy


legs swimmingg... =D

Whahaha! i'm holy

Above the mountains.. u see.. me

After playing a while..
i found i was pretty dumb haha!
so i gathered everything up again..

I feel like santa claus

nyehahaha! so how la..
the dream goes swiftly away
as temptation comes this way
of the 6-pacs for all gays
(whoops i meant guys)

Aucun commentaire: